Time Striping has an entire dedicated team of technicians with all the special equipment necessary to provide and install whatever custom Overhead Guide Signs the specific needs of the project require. Our crews cover an extensive area ranging from all of Arkansas, to southern Louisiana, to northern Oklahoma, from western Tennessee, and to northern Texas, and more.
Time Striping uses aluminum extruded panel signs, which are composed of multiple 12" extruded panels bolted together to form the size required. When necessary, a 6" panel is also available. The face of the extruded panels can be covered with a variety of materials ranging from a high performance reflective sheeting to a non-reflective paint.
Overhead guide signs are warranted at many important locations and should be used on freeways and expressways, at locations where some degree of lane-use control is desirable, and where space is not available at the roadside.
Sample Overhead Sign Applications;
- Complex interchange design
- Three or more lanes in each direction
- Restricted sight distance
- Closely spaced interchanges
- Multilane exits
- Large percentage of trucks
- Background of street lighting and advertising signs
- High-speed traffic
- Consistency of sign message location through a series of interchanges
- Insufficient space for post-mounted signs
- Junction of two freeways
- Left exit ramps
- Reduction of basic lanes
- EXIT ONLY lane drops
Additionally, Time installs solar powered flashing beacon signs as well as low water flashing beacon signs.